Adolescent Individual Therapy
Is your adolescent having a difficult time handling the struggles in their life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what your adolescent is going through while they need a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think your adolescent could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Is your adolescent hesitant to talk to others about their problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that your adolescent would be the sole focus of a single therapist who helps them develop and achieve their goals for therapy.
If they’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in their life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help them improve their everyday life. Individual therapy helps them win against whatever they’re battling by putting a real expert in their corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like your adolescent…
- They keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- They don’t trust anyone and are not willing to share their secret struggles
- They don’t understand why they feel the way they do but want to understand.
- They are sometimes open to therapy but at the same time unsure.
- Other areas of their life are being negatively impacted by their struggle
- They need somebody to listen to their feelings for once
- You are interested in therapy for them, but not sure how it could fit into their life
…Then individual therapy could be right for your adolescent.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to your adolescent to look into individual therapy.
If you are looking for help in improving your adolescents everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – your adolescent would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for adolescent individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.